By Mithat Gonen
Topics addressed include:
- Appropriate equipment for binary, ordinal, and non-stop measures
- Computations utilizing PROC FREQ, PROC LOGISTIC, PROC NLMIXED, and macros
- Comparing the ROC curves of numerous markers and adjusting them for covariates
- ROC curves with censored data
- Using the ROC curve for comparing multivariable prediction versions through bootstrap and cross-validation
- ROC curves in SAS firm Miner
- And more!
Written for any statistician drawn to studying extra approximately ROC curve technique, the ebook assumes readers have a simple realizing of regression methods and reasonable familiarity with Base SAS and SAS/STAT. a few familiarity with SAS/GRAPH is useful yet now not essential.
This e-book is a part of the SAS Press program.
Read or Download Analyzing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves with SAS (Sas Press Series) PDF
Best probability & statistics books
Sequential research: speculation trying out and Changepoint Detection systematically develops the speculation of sequential speculation trying out and fastest changepoint detection. It additionally describes vital functions within which theoretical effects can be utilized successfully. The booklet experiences fresh accomplishments in speculation trying out and changepoint detection either in decision-theoretic (Bayesian) and non-decision-theoretic (non-Bayesian) contexts.
This publication addresses the hard activity of call for forecasting and stock administration in retailing. It analyzes how info from point-of-sale scanner platforms can be utilized to enhance stock judgements, and develops a data-driven process that integrates call for forecasting and stock administration for perishable items, whereas taking unobservable misplaced revenues and substitution under consideration in out-of-stock events.
A De Gruyter name
Incorporates a wide advent to contemporary learn on Turing’s formulation and offers sleek purposes in facts, likelihood, info concept, and different components of contemporary facts technological know-how Turing's formulation is, probably, the one recognized approach for estimating the underlying distributional features past the diversity of saw info with no making any parametric or semiparametric assumptions.
- Model-based Geostatistics (Springer Series in Statistics)
- Stochastik für Einsteiger: Eine Einführung in die faszinierende Welt des Zufalls (German Edition)
- Statistical Analysis in Climate Research
- Power Analysis of Trials with Multilevel Data (Chapman & Hall/CRC Interdisciplinary Statistics)
- Risk and Asset Allocation (Springer Finance)
- Advanced R (Chapman & Hall/CRC The R Series)
Additional resources for Analyzing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves with SAS (Sas Press Series)
Analyzing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves with SAS (Sas Press Series) by Mithat Gonen